- Make sure all hair is already detangled and pulled in the direction as if to give it 2 side ponytails.
- Tilt your head to one side under the shower and allow the water to completely saturate your hair, working only one side at a time.
- Add the shampoo to your palms and slide your hands down your hair from weft to tip.
- DO NOT rub or bunch the hair to form a lather as this will only create unnecessary tangles!
- Continue to slide your hands through your hair for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse by allowing the water to flow through your hair as before, You may slide your hands through your hair to speed up the rinse process, but DO NOT rub or bunch the hair.
- Blot with, towel and allow hair to air dry.
- Use the same method for your conditioner and co-wash
- Shampoo: About once every 3 weeks
- Co -Wash (conditioner wash): As often as needed
It is very important to manage your hair before you go to bed.
- Tie your hair at night with either a silk/satin scarf or bonnet. The bonnets that give leeway for longer lengths work best.
- We recommend putting 5-10 large twists or braids in your hair —then placing it under the bonnet.
- Following this nightly routine will make your extensions last longer, look better, and help prevent tangling which leads to excessive shedding.
- Treat your extensions as if they were your natural hair!
Extra Tips and Advice
- Allow your hair to air dry. If you decide to blow dry, use a heat protectant
- When styling your hair with heat products always use heat protectants ESPECIALLY with the wavy textures. A high concentration of heat can cause heat damage and alter (loosen) the natural curl pattern.
- Walmart has a wide range of heat protectants to choose from. We recommend JJohn Frieda Frizz Ease Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray. Purchase it HERE.
- Follow our wash regimen exactly.
- Use paddle brushes and wide tooth combs.
- Deep condition your hair often.
That’s it! Feel free to shoot us an email if you have any questions!